EPC is Crushing Silicon – Join our Team!
EPC is the leader in enhancement mode gallium nitride based power management devices. EPC was the first to introduce enhancement-mode gallium-nitride-on-silicon (eGaN) FETs as power MOSFET replacements in high value applications such as DC-DC converters, wireless power transfer, envelope tracking, remote sensing technology (LiDAR), and class-D audio amplifiers.
In addition to traditional power MOSFET functions, new applications continue to emerge that take advantage of the unprecedented performance of our disruptive eGaN technology. We are always looking for highly motivated people to join our team and grow with the company.
Send all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must include the job opening number in the subject line. Only applications submitted for current postings will be considered.
EPC team members receiving the Electronic Products ‘Product of the Year’ award
Jobs Currently Available
Electrical Engineering (Power Electronics)
Regular Full-time and Internships Available
EPC is the leader in enhancement mode gallium nitride based power management devices. EPC was the first to introduce enhancement-mode gallium-nitride-on-silicon (eGaN®) FETs with superior performance to that of power MOSFETs in high performance DC-DC power conversion applications and as an enabler of new applications such as wireless power transfer, envelope tracking, and remote sensing technologies such as LiDAR.
We are always looking for highly motivated people with the ability to identify and develop technological advantages of GaN based semiconductors in various existing and new applications to join our team and help develop the technology of the future.
- Practical bench experience: testing, soldering, rework, and modification of boards with primarily surface mount components, mechanical assembly
- Design capture: schematics, PCB layout (Altium preferred), simulations (e.g. LTSpice)
- Debugging hardware
- Microsoft Office-Excel and Word
- Data processing, analysis and documentation
- Operation of lab equipment, including oscilloscopes, signal generators, meters, power supplies, etc.
- Knowledge of power electronics , analog circuit design, and semiconductor testing
- Programming and microcontroller firmware skills a plus
- ATE equipment knowledge (e.g. GPIB, DAQ) a plus
- BSE or MSE in electrical and electronics engineering
- Experience in power electronics / switching regulators
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Send resume to email@example.com. Place the job opening number in the subject line of the email. Provide resume in PDF format and use full name in file name