Automated Test Equipment (ATE) Test Engineer
As an ATE engineer for Efficient Power Conversion, you will develop automated tests for fast switching Gallium-Nitride (GaN) based integrated circuits (ICs) at our IC Design Center.
- Test solution design and development, including planning and research and test methodology definition
- Design analog and digital test interface circuits to test the IC
- Hands-on troubleshooting, correlation, and characterization of test data and post-production statistical data analysis
- PCB hardware design, schematic entry, layout, bill of materials, vendor selection, assembly, and troubleshooting.
- Test solution optimization that includes test coverage optimization, test time reduction, and yield improvement.
- Program and project management over assembly processes, product, test development, ESD testing and qualification, and reliability testing.
- Managing, monitoring, and supervising subcontractors and offshore assembly and test production facilities (OSAT).
- Test development on an Automated Test Equipment (ATE) platform such as Credence/ASL and Eagle.
- Proficiency in a software language such as C and C# for ATE test program development.
- Proficient in Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools and software like Altium.
- Excellent analytical and hands-on skills in troubleshooting test circuits and test programs. These skills need to be finally translated to automated IC testing in a production environment using strong programming skills.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology is preferred.
- Work authorized.
Send resume to [email protected]. Place the job opening number in the subject line of the email. Provide resume in PDF format and use full name in file name