EPC is a pioneer in GaN based power devices and integrated circuits. We are enabling new applications from machine to environment awareness using LIDAR to an integrated and cordless world through wireless power. We are innovators and drivers for a highly efficient power delivery chain of the future.
The goal of the Test Engineer II is to present a clear picture of our products’ performance based on a continuous investigation into tester-device interaction. The GaN IC Test Engineer responsibilities include:
- Draft, design, and build test systems to functionally test GaN ICs
- Draft, design, execute and report on reliability testing of GaN ICs
- Draft testing specifications
- Design automated test systems for GaN IC testing
- Collect IC characteristic data in support of datasheet drafting collateral
- Working with counsel, draft patent applications.
- Support application engineers with IC information
- Some customer support
- Failure Analysis – participant and report contributor