As a Staff GaN-IC Development Engineer, you will be fully involved in the new product introduction process with firsthand responsibilities for the design and overall development of Integrated Circuits with GaN and Silicon technologies. As a technical leader for your projects, you take ownership of all technical-related aspects in collaboration with technology, package, and verification; support decision-making with precise analysis and documentation and guarantee clean execution, supporting project management colleagues. As a creative designer, you look for optimal circuit solutions addressing requirements with minimal effort and low risk, maximizing product value.
In your new role, you will:
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the GaN-IC technology and related capabilities
- Perform new product feasibility studies and features-to-cost estimates
- Analyze, understand and review the product requirements and contribute to the product datasheet definition and feasibility
- Conceive the best fit product architecture by choosing the right technology and leveraging its capabilities
- Contribute to the assessment of product development efforts and commit to development schedules and deliverables
- Take firsthand responsibility for product circuit design, mitigating risks, and delivering high-quality design within the requested timeline
- Contribute to the innovation process by generating ideas, generating and reviewing patents, proposing, collaborating, or leading Innovation Projects; identify technology improvement opportunities and support the product roadmaps definition process.
- Develop and share knowledge, network with other company experts, and mentor and coach colleagues and students.