客户可以在我们的网页 注册 ，定期收取最新消息包括全新产品发布、应用文章及更多其它资讯。如果你错过了已发布的资料，你可浏览以下的文档。
It's Time to Rethink Power Semiconductor Packaging
When the issue invariably turns to the packaging of the power semiconductor – transistor, diode, or integrated circuit – the requests for improvement fall into six categories:
1. Can you make the package smaller?
2. Can you reduce the package inductance?
3. Can you make the product with lower conduction losses?
4. Can you make the package more thermally efficient?
5. Can you sell the product at a lower price?
6. Can you make the package more reliable?
This article will focus on lower voltage GaN-on-Si power device packaging because that is where designers of power systems are most pressed to reduce system size, cost, while increasing efficiency and power density.
Power Systems Design