As a Senior Test Development Engineer, you are involved in the entire project lifecycle and act as a quality gate that every EPC IC product must pass. We will be counting on your support to continuously improve our test methodology, lead the setup of the test operations in the nascent design center, interact with ATE and hardware vendors, and interface OSAT and subcontractor for tall test-related operations. As a vital member of the nascent design center, you are eager to set up your work environment from scratch, driven by a sense of practice, agility, and creativity.
In your new role, you will:
- Benchmark available ATE solutions against the specific GaN challenges (high current, high speed) and contribute to or lead the selection of optimal solution
- Lead the setup of the test floor in the nascent Design Center Lab
- Contribute to the definition of test development flow leveraging current best practices available in the company
- Plan, run, and coordinate test projects ensuring time to market schedule performance, guaranteeing result interpretation, data analysis, and documentation
- Analyze internal and customer requirements and perform feasibility studies
- Define, develop and optimize production test software and hardware in close cooperation with the IC design & characterization team, technology development team, and product engineering
- Own the complete test solution and related test transfer processes at Subcon and reliability labs, work on installation, correlation, and production release of test programs, data handling, interpretation of test results, interface to product engineering, optimization of test package stability
- Define innovative and GaN-IC's tailored test strategies and methodologies while developing an in-depth knowledge of the GaN-IC technology capabilities and related challenges
- Develop and share knowledge, networking with other experts in the company, mentoring and coaching colleagues and students.