客戶可以在我們的網頁 註冊 ，定期收取最新消息包括全新產品發佈、應用文章及更多其它資訊。如果你錯過了已發佈的消息，你可瀏覽以下的文檔。
It's Time to Rethink Power Semiconductor Packaging
When the issue invariably turns to the packaging of the power semiconductor – transistor, diode, or integrated circuit – the requests for improvement fall into six categories:
1. Can you make the package smaller?
2. Can you reduce the package inductance?
3. Can you make the product with lower conduction losses?
4. Can you make the package more thermally efficient?
5. Can you sell the product at a lower price?
6. Can you make the package more reliable?
This article will focus on lower voltage GaN-on-Si power device packaging because that is where designers of power systems are most pressed to reduce system size, cost, while increasing efficiency and power density.
Power Systems Design