As senior applications engineer you will be part of a world class team designing, programming, and evaluating leading edge GaN-device based digitally controlled converters. You will have the opportunity to publish your work at several internationally recognized peer reviewed conferences, journals, and trade magazines. You will also have an opportunity to work with the top customers in the industry on their leading-edge designs.
This position requires an independent self-starter who pays attention to detail, has excellent organizational skills, a proven track record of success, can generate new ideas, and can work as part of a team. You will enjoy the support of a highly talented team who will assist your career growth and knowledge of GaN FETs and IC’s. The main responsibilities for this position are:
- Design, simulate, program, evaluate and support various leading-edge high performance, cost-effective digitally controlled reference DC-to-DC converters that exemplify the superior characteristics of eGaN FETs including instructional collateral generation and design for manufacturing (DFM) reviews,
- Maintain and update existing digitally controller designs,
- Use your talents to lead various challenging in-house and customer-based projects and interact with customers to understand their needs, goals and provide practical suggestions,
- Help establish new and efficient design procedures,
- Support sales and marketing teams,
- Write and publish world class technical documents, journals and books that explain the excellence of your work.